A six-week story writing course led by novelist, Julie Corbin and freelance writer, Mel Parks. They will take you step-by-step through the whole process of writing a story from generating ideas to editing your first draft then sending it out into the world.
This course is for you if you have:
– a story burning to be told but you don’t know how to channel the fire
– an itch to write and you are ready to have a good old scratch
– lots of beginnings but endings are distant dreams.
What you will get:
– plenty of gentle encouragement and guidance as you gain confidence in your ideas and words
– written feedback on up to 2000 words of a story draft by Julie Corbin
– a toolkit of ideas, resources and exercises that you can return to after the course ends
– as much tea and coffee as you need to keep those words flowing.
What to bring
Paper, pens and a willingness to try new things.
To book email email@example.com or select Six-Week Story Course from the drop down menu below to be taken to PayPal where you can choose to pay by credit or debit card or your PayPal account.